Thursday 2 August 2012

Better Health Pain and Wellness Center Offers Pain Relief

Massage Therapy
Dr. Brent Wells launched Better Health Pain & Wellness Centers in 1998 to provide screening for many pain problems. If you have headaches and migraines, watch out! Also, if you have severe headaches and the headaches tend to continue for two days, it requires immediate medical attention, and what can be a better place for medical consultation than Better Health Pain & Wellness Center. If required, you can also avail yourself of the opportunity of getting one of the best forms of massage in Anchorage.

 Dr. Brent Wells built the Better Health Pain & Wellness Center primarily because he believed that many people suffer from nerve-related problems resulting in headaches, back aches and neck ache. This motivated Dr.Wells to create this multidisciplinary clinic where patients could receive a full range of effective, conservative treatments from an experienced, friendly staff in a comfortable, compassionate environment. Chiropractic anchorage is one of the key features of the Better Health Pain & Wellness Center.

 Better Health Pain & Wellness is an advanced pain center in Alaska, using the natural capacity of the body to heal as a tool for healing pain and injury. Better Health Pain & Wellness Center has a very high success rate.One patient had this to say, “When I started my treatment at BHPW I was in pain all day every day. After a car accident, I was in pain 24 hours a day and it was very difficult to walk or sit without hurting. I could not walk a half a mile without having to sit. It was difficult to sleep. Now, I have no pain when I sit or stand.I feel as though my life is finally normal again now that I am pain free. “Pearl M. Better Health Pain & Wellness Centers has been a primary chiropractic and physical therapy group in the Alaska community for the past 14 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment